Wednesday 4 September 2013

Your Favorite Trip

Prompt number five! What is my favorite trip? Well I’ve been to Guam, Hong Kong, and two places in the Philippines. I haven’t been to a lot of places but I’m still am happy I get to travel to a few. My favorite trip was when I went to Guam for a school club. Guam is a great island but I enjoyed it more when I was with my friends.


I went to the Mywave (that’s the name of the club) trip to Guam in 8th grade. I went with four of my friends and we stayed there for a week. We’ve went sightseeing/ate at Denny’s, went to the slingshot, we went to the malls and go shopping, visited two lovers point, the aquarium, a historical park, we visited a high school and University of Guam, Talofofo falls, Tarza water park, and the memorial park. We stayed at Guam’s airport hotel there was a pool there so a bunch of us would sneak out of the rooms and go late night swimming. One day there was a brown tree snake in the teacher’s room and the next morning we found it captivated in a water bottle located beside the pancakes mix in the fridge. (Scared me) over all I pretty much enjoyed my short trip to Guam with some of my closest friends. We took so , much pictures and got to go to many places there. I really enjoyed my time spending it with my friends J





No comments:

Post a Comment