Wednesday 4 September 2013

Which Of The Deadly Sins Am I Most Guilty Of?

Whhhooooo prompt number six! Which of the seven sins am I most guilty of? I didn’t know any of the deadly sins except of lust and greed so I searched the rest up seeing what the other five were. The seven sins are greed, gluttony (like greed but with actions instead), lust, envy, sloth, wrath, and pride. I was supposed that sloth is in there since sloth is a form of saying too slow or too lazy. (I didn’t know that was a sin) ugh I have such a bad headache right now and I can’t really focus on writing but I’m actually in the mood to do this blog. I thought of all the sins I broke and which I’ve done more and debated whether I had done sloth or envy and I realized that I’m usually never jealous of anything or anyone is I decided that “Sloth” is probably the most I’m guilty of.


Sloth is another way of saying too slow or lazy at doing something. I’ve always procrastinate with it comes to doing my homework or doing my part of the house chores. I try my best to not do that but it’s become a habit. But I’m not like that anymore. I didn’t even know being lazy is a sin. Haha I’m not really sure why people think this is a sin. I mean I get the lust before marriage, greed (since that is bad), gluttony, envy (in between of this though, since it’s more of an emotion and you can’t control emotions), wrath (also in between since it’s an emotion also), and having too much pride. Those I can understand but being too lazy as a sin? I just don’t get it. I actually don’t think we should have sins since it’s a rule basically and we all break rules some point of our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment