Tuesday 24 September 2013

My bucket lists

So the topic for blog number twelve is “My bucket lists”. Well first of all if you don’t know a bucket list is basically just a bunch of things you want to do before you die. For this 600 word blog I’m just to list everything I want to do and describe a little why I want to do it. (This is not including me wanting to do the basic stuff, like going to college, getting married, getting a good job, etc. since that’s already what I’m planning to do in life. Lol)
  •   Travel the world; if it is not obvious to why I want to travel the world… the reason I want to travel the world is so I can experience new cultures, to see amazing sites instead of looking at them through a magazine.

  •   To start an orphanage in some parts of the world; before I die I want to do something good in my life other than thinking about myself or only people I care about. I want to open up an orphanage in some of the poorest countries in the world like Africa or Mexico. It is nice to know I can help make a child’s difference by either saving their life or give them hope. Also by making an orphanage everyone around the world can take part and donate food or money. (I can’t run an orphanage alone!)
  •  To publish a book; so not many people know that I like to write. But I do love writing (Even though English is like my semi-least favorite subject) I like writing stories about something painful or tragic that happened. In most of my stories I wrote the main character is usually always the one who gets hurt.
  •  Find a cure for cancer (And why not? It is my bucket list); I’m not planning to become a scientist or doctor in the future but I truly think cancer is so unfair. Life is unfair I know but still. My grandmother has breast cancer for over ten years now and I’m glad she’s holding on! But for those who are still young they having a higher chance to free themselves from cancer. Imagine the world without cancer. It would be one less worry in the world.
  • To climb to the top of Mt. Everest; I’m an outdoor type of person so I do like hiking. I know it is different from climbing up onto snow and to the highest mountain but a challenge is a good thing. 


  •     To get lost in a Pyramid and miraculously find my way out; since I was a kid I love everything about  gypt! The clothing they were in the past, the culture, and the pyramids and to get lost inside a pyramid would be scary but to find my way out by the end of the day without getting harmed would be a miracle! And who knows maybe I might discover something no one has found out yet.

  •  To discover something new; I think society today has mostly figured out mostly everything on land but 80% of the world is made out of water so I might discover some new specie there or maybe the mythical City of Atlantis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment