Tuesday 24 September 2013

What are three things that would make my life perfect?

Unto the next blog! This is the ninth topic and it is “What are three things that would make my life perfect?” well to me I don’t believe in the word “perfect” there is nothing perfect in the world so the question should be “What are three things that would complete your life?” or something like that. I really don’t know what would make my life perfect other than having no problems. But again there will be a day, a month, and a year where I would encounter something that will trouble me and I need to face it. Whether I want to or not.



Hmmmm three things that would make my life perfect would be… well first off one of them would be never having to worry about expenses or bills that my parents get because of my education, my phone bill, or even for the unnecessary items I want. But then this isn’t a “thing”. So one of the things that would make my life perfect is to have money. That sounds really greedy I know but hey, we all want and need money so might as well add it here. I don’t mind not buying the things I want but as long as my parents have the money to pay for the college I someday hope to go and they could pay for the bills on electricity and financial bills then I’m happy.

Second thing that would make my life perfect is a new cell phone. Preferably I really want an Iphone 4 s. I don’t know I really want a new cell phone other than my own right now which is so small and can’t even get data in it. I really want internet on my cell phone so I could go on kik and Instagram and Twitter and all those other places I can go to. My cell phone right now isn’t as great. I only have 300 minutes worth of calling and unlimited texting. I’d rather have that instead of the unlimited texting.  I seriously want an Iphone4 s.


And lastly the one thing that would make my life perfect is if clothing were free! Omg I know this is so unrealistic but it would make life easier for those who can’t afford clothing. I know that if this actually were to happen all clothing companies would get nothing and all that. But I get free clothes, even like one hundred dollars worth of a jacket. I can get name brands from all over just for free! Chanel, Aero, DC, Element, and others I can’t name at the moment! That would my life way perfect if clothing was free.


So yeah these are the three things that would make my life perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment