Thursday 12 September 2013

In the past people were friendlier than we are today. Do you agree or disagree


This is the eight blog topic now. Which the topic is “In the past people were friendlier than we are today. Do you agree or disagree” I actually disagree on this. I mean back then the generation was racist towards blacks, Jews, or anyone like them. They did not support gay marriage because a lot of them were very religious or that they just think only one male and one female should get married rather than having a same sex marriage. Bullying was much more worse than it is today. Also crimes were more rapid and the criminals usually get away with it. So I totally disagree that past people were friendlier than we are today.

But that’s just me. Society today is more social, more online interaction but still. Same sex marriage has become more supportive and bullying has actually decreased over the years. Although in the past mostly everyone knew each other unlike today where the population has increased so we don’t know one another. We see their faces everyday but never bother to say hi or introduce ourselves to make a new friend. But I still think that people today are friendlier. Also racism hasn’t been much of a problem anymore. But in today’s society I think we should learn to open up to random people and just take the time to get to know each other. But then again “Stranger danger” so be careful with the people you decide to make a friend with!

So yeah I think that’s all I have to say, I just disagree that in the past people were friendlier than we are today :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment