Thursday 12 December 2013

It is better to live in one city or town than to move from one place to another. Do you agree or disagree?


Today’s prompt is “It is better to live in one city or town than to move from one place to another. Do you agree or disagree?” I definitely disagree. Why would you want to move from place to place and having to start all over again? Not unless you like doing that then go for it, but I personally think it’s best to live in a city or town rather than having to move place to place.

The pros of living in a city or town are that you wouldn’t have to start over. If you choose to have kids you would know the area well and it wouldn’t be difficult to find the things you need to buy. You’ll hopefully make friends and some might become your closest friends. if you move from place to place you’ll make friends but you’ll only be with them for a short time so what’s the point of making a friend if you move place to place. The cons of living in just one area is that you might get bored of where you are. Knowing every corner of your home, doing the same routine. Eventually you’ll get bored and you’ll wish to move to somewhere else but at the end of the day you will miss it and visit often, maybe even decide to move back. I live in Saipan, it’s a small island, and I know mostly where everything is. I know the good places to eat, where to go shopping, etc. I love this island but I want to get out of here as soon as possible. That’s one of the reasons I can’t wait for college. I made so much good friends, and I made many memories here but I tend to get bored having no new excitement. (Oh! Except yesterday when someone told me Justin Bieber’s private plane stopping by Saipan for gas LOL I repeat the plane not Justin though) but even though I want to get out of here I know that one day I’ll miss Saipan and eventually visit my family and friends who choose to stay there.

The pros of moving place to place would be you get more places to see, learn other cultures, experience new things, and meet new people. So I would rather live in one place than to move around.

No comments:

Post a Comment