Sunday 6 October 2013

What do I want on my tombstone


Blog number fifteen! I’m halfway there lol. So today’s blog is “What do I want on my tombstone?” honestly I could care less about what’s on my tombstone since I’ll be dead there’s no use having anything. But this is a blog and it is asking me what I want on my tombstone and I also have to make six hundred words on it. Just great ugh. I don’t want to fail journalism so I might as well do this topic so I could pass school.

So what do I want on my tombstone?? Hmm I never thought anything about my death nor did I think about what I would want on my tombstone. I always just thought there would be a huge rounded stone above my grave and the abbreviations R.I.P (Rest In Peace) but I don’t want something like that either. Lol if I could I want to be in a private cemetery, not just under the ground with a bunch of other skeleton bodies beside me. I don’t want to be buried under the ground either so that would mean I wouldn’t need a tombstone. Inside of a tombstone I want some sort of shrine. That probably seems self-centered but who cares? I’m dead might as well leave me to do as I please.

So inside of a tombstone I want to have a mini statue of Austin Mahone or well maybe a life sized one if possible. Because I am not a fan of Austin Mahone but I am a Mahomie since 2011 and I will forever be a Mahomie till I die. I would also like some carvings onto my casket so whatever it is they do if you don’t get buried underground. It probably is difficult but I don’t want the wood in the casket to slowly break away and the mud, worms, anything that is under there to ruin it. I mean caskets are expensive! So might as well make it into a good condition.

If there is anything I could have written I would have a very etiquette  handwriting or font and it would have something like “Lynette Joyce Vasquez, March 4 1997 – date of death” and maybe in the bottom a little quote that I found interesting or relating to me or just a quote I would normally say. I don’t know but I want any type of quote in it or well not any type of quote but something that I most relate to or something I frequently say lol. But yeah that’s what I want to do as what I want to put on my tombstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment