Sunday 6 October 2013

If I were stranded, what are three things I would take?


Blog number sixteen is “If I were stranded, what are three things I would take?” Ever since I started to have journals for classes in elementary one of the many topics would always be this, “what three things would you take if you were stranded on an island?” Today’s topic is very similar to the same topic I just said. But the topic given out to me today isn’t specific. It’s not specific because it doesn’t tell me where it is that I am stranded on or at and for how long I am stranded or if I will be stranded forever. Knowing the scenario of the place is important because the scene determines what three things I would like to take with me. I mean if I was stranded in a rain forest I wouldn’t need to have water with me since there is fresh water. If I were stranded in the ocean then I would want a life boat. See, the setting to where I am important to of which I want to take with me if I got stranded somewhere.  

Well anyways, I will just assume that I am stranded on a deserted island since that is easier for me to write about. Lol okay so like one of the three things I would take with me is a large supply of food and water. I know these two is separated but in this case I am making an exception. Since I would be stranded on an island it wouldn’t be too hard to find food. There is bound to have some coconuts (not a big fan of them, but you eat what you can find to survive), bananas, papayas, and all sorts of fruits. So food wouldn’t be hard to find. And if there is a fresh water fall or stream on the island then I would be fine too.

Next! Second thing I would bring. I wouldn’t call this a “thing” since the second thing I would want with me is a person. A friend most likely. I am not to specific on who exactly I want to be stranded with me but I want to be with someone who I can get along with since I would be stranded with them and I don’t want to have any conflicts. I would most likely bring  my best friend haha. But I want a friend because I would go “crazy” not being able to talk to any other human being for the time I am stranded, I would also become very bored and would have no one to complain too lol. That is why I want a friend to be stranded with me as well.

And lastly the thing I would take with me is a knife. A knife is essential to being stranded somewhere since that is probably a very important object to survive. I could use the knife to make a shelter for myself or to make a spear for a weapon to catch some fish or something if I ever ran out of food.

So yeah three things I would bring with me J

No comments:

Post a Comment