Wednesday 7 August 2013

New Year's Resolution


Whooo I’m finally a junior! I’m excited because I’m half way there to get out of high school and face reality. So I have a class this year called “journalism” and my teacher told us to start a blog involving topics he gave us to help expand our creativity. Now I’m not a big fan of New Year’s Resolution because somewhere within the year I either forget about it or I shrug it off and don’t listen to my resolution, but this is a an assignment and I do want a good grade so I’ll be talking about this school year’s resolution hopefully this year I can keep it up and try my best to get to where I want to be. But yay I’m finally a junior and I’m excited to experience this year’s journalism class and how I will expand my creativity in so many ways by this blog where I can express myself and  also get a good grade in. 
One of my many resolutions is to get more serious in my education. I want to go into a good college so I could go pursue my goals of being a lawyer. I've gotten my heart set to become a lawyer since I was eight years old. I am now 16 and I want my dream to come true, but without me making effort into my education I won’t get anywhere. As a junior, time is running out I’ll be a senior next year and
the following year I’d be in college. Time is running out. This is the year to stop procrastinating and get my life together. I’m going to pursue this resolution by working harder on my studies and not slacking off in school. I will turn my work in time, and study hard enough so I could ace a test.      

One of my other many resolutions is to lose a bunch of weight and be able to do at least one pull up. I would like to weigh hundred pounds and to be fit enough to do at least one pull up. I want to lose weight so I could get a curve on my waist, or get a toned body. I’m actually working on that right now by joining Gold’s Gym. I've already lost 7 pounds along with losing weight I also lift weights at Gold’s Gym to get in shape on my arms so I could be able to lift myself for a pull up. I've never been able to do a pull up and I always feel weak when I try because I can’t even lift myself up, so this year I’m going to work out and try to get fit, skinny, and do a pull up without fail or struggle.  
 

And lastly one other of my new year’s resolutions is to meet Austin Mahone. I've been a Mahomie since I was 14 years old. I love his voice, his personality, and his features. Since the day I listened to his music video cover Justin Bieber – Mistletoe I instantly fell in love with his voice. This year 2013 he will be going on a world tour. I hope that one day I would be able to go to the states and go to one of Austin’s concert front row and me singing along to his music, even if I have a bad voice, also me being able to go get a VIP pass to go backstage and personally meet Austin Mahone myself.  Once I see him I want to hug him and tell him how much he means to me, sounds creepy but it’s true.    

No comments:

Post a Comment