Monday 12 August 2013

Describing Myself

Okay this will be difficult because I’m not good at describing myself. But this is today’s assignment, so here we go. That's me there on the side.My name is Lynette Joyce Vasquez. I’m 16 years old; my birthday is on March 4, 1997. I was born on Northern Marianas Island, on a tiny island called Saipan. (beside Guam)My original hair color is black but I colored it auburn or dark red, I also straighten my hair because I don’t like how wavy it gets. I have dark brown eyes, and I wear contacts but my eyes gets irritated sometimes so I which to glasses. I’m 5’2 yes, I know I’m pretty short for my age. I go to Saipan International School (private school), and I’m currently a junior. . I can speak 3 languages. English (obviously), Tagalog (I can mostly read and understand), Mandarin (Beginner), and right now I’m learning to speak Japanese on Rosetta Stone. I go hiking once in a while. I’m addicting to Tumblr, Twitter, and texting. As for my personality I asked a couple of my friends their opinions about me because I wasn’t quite sure if how I describe myself is right haha. I’m an open person and I’m kind hearted. I am considerate about how others feel on certain things. I daydream a lot. (which is a bad thing sometimes) I’m not the type of person to judge by first expressions because a first impression doesn’t tell you everything about that one person. I try my best to keep the promise the I make. I can be loud at times (so sorry if you find that annoying) I love to take risks but if it’ll get me in trouble or get someone hurt I’d rather not do it. I can be really stubborn; I like things to go my way. (But hey don’t we all) I have a big heart. I’d rather be outside hanging out with friends rather than being stuck at home doing nothing all day. I’m deadly afraid of people in costumes (except on Halloween) I feel like the person inside will kidnap me or something even when I do know who’s inside it still scares me. (I blame Spiderman from I Heart Saipan, creepy guy), I’m also not good with dealing with needles they freak me out so much, I’d rather do the nasal vaccination other than getting a needle shot. Yup that’s about my looks and personality.

Okay so now these are my hobbies and what I like.  My hobbies are playing sports such as soccer, track, and volleyball. I focus more on soccer though. When I was eight years old I took art lessons with Greg Elliot, since then I’ve always been drawing, painting, using pastels, etc. Art for me is more personal, I really don’t like showing people when I draw since I’ve always been criticized by my friends. I love reading, nowadays I don’t have time but I try my best to make time to read, just a few days ago I went to the library and checked some books out. I like to cook and bake also (cookies, baked potatoes, muffins/cupcakes, etc ). I like to socialize and make new friends. I love listening to music I’m basically into hip-hop, alternative rock, a little bit of rap. (Austin Mahone, Justin Bieber, Maroon 5, Drake, Panic! At the disco, Dubstep etc.)But I’m open when it comes to new music. Music relaxes me, I know when studying (mostly for AP) I shouldn’t be listening to music but I do it anyway. I would really like to travel one day.








I love my friends and family. They are a big part of my life without them I don’t think I would be the person I am today.          











No comments:

Post a Comment